Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Plan

It's the third day of the fall semester and so far so good. I am very excited about my Sociology and Social Psychology courses. If you didn't know, I'm into that stuff. This semester is going to be a blast! It's my last semester at West L.A. College. Why? Because I will be attending UC Berkeley in the spring!! I know, I mention that a lot, but I just can't help it! I can't wait to leave Los Angeles. I want to experience another way of life and enjoy the company of other people. Though, I'm going to miss my boyfriend. <3 :(

Alright, so I need to make a plan. Hmmm, what do I want to do? Okay, let's see... I want to spend as much time with my boyfriend as possible. Ace all my courses. Make new friends. Stay on a transfer path, which means, I must get organized and follow all the UC Berkeley transfer deadlines. This sounds like a good plan, huh? What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment