Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Open to the Last Word

Hereth it A cometh!

A family trying to take advantage of party style:

Give it to me
Straight to it
Go do it
I'ma chew it
Go on blew it.

Thank you, Thank you very much!

Is this Asian or Mexican?

But why you tell us?
"Honey are we there yet?"

Somewhere, white people are laughing at me to make me feel ignorant.

Here I A cometh!
Bubble
Stretch the bubble
(He gets smart. I get quiet.)

Was that the question?
The social script was cut in half or in thirds.
And there's not enough fantasy.

It makes someone similar talk.
Cheap bastard!

The need to feel important.
Here goes, here goes!

I'm a Queen in my room
A King in the streets
A princess on the staircase
And a prince in the kitchen.

RIP
David R.

No comments:

Post a Comment