Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Glare


There's no more, there's nothing left, so I'm staying short sighted. I'm standing in the corner waiting on the hold out with my return. I lose conscious and realize my impatience has blistered into heartache. I'm at a loss for words and assistance; the cuddly baby moonlights my body and mind so much that I feel my right eye harden. It's only a matter of time, until I can get away. I need more money. I need the truth. I need a new pair of shoes.
It goes in and out. I can't take that time. I have to make a phone call. My hands ring for you. They have the best grip. I know it's true, but it's not until you tell me how great they feel to you that my excitement leaves and my desperation calms. I can hold it down.
She's loving me. I let her pull my shirt. It's no different than what I thought. I know she's in love. I like her too. I'm taking pictures now and can see the skies clear. This is cleared.
I check the date and I disappear. I'm no where to be found. I chuckle and then go to sleep for the next couple years, checking the mail each day and finding out about the world on the internet. It's the best days that keep me tethered. I has you.

No comments:

Post a Comment