9/25/2014 4/29/2015 Edit
I just walked to the store and they asked me where I'm coming from.
Fuck Snoop, this happened to me. They stand next to me.
What you doing at the store?
You talk big things, diamond rings, Lego blocks, colorful socks,
But you just rock!
Blue on my phone,
Don't leave it alone, Heads shake no,
I just let it go.
Flawless it too spoiled.
I'm ignoring little neighbor hood homies,
like there's some more.
But now I'm kissing one,
I ride this too hard, like I need to watch.
Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Teen Wolf,
It's totally in the clear.
That was dope and you don't have to fall on your pillow so hard.
What if Beyoncé gets a nose bleed?
I recognize two demons: I press too hard writing,
I forgot the other, but it had to do with writing.
I've hated my writing for years,
I just remembered, ahead of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment