Monday, May 18, 2015

White Phone Case

I wait for my phone,
My stomach hurts,
She starts,
there are no leafs to scramble about,
there was a boy to hear,
I felt him because I thought he is to explain the reasons for my compliance to keep writing,
He's only, Presence.
The blue ball shows on my sleeve,
It reminds me of the Gatorade Fierce Blue Cherry present next to me on the table and my slit wrist sleeve anchored by my royal blue hair band, my basketball tattoo and my large hawk tattoo,
I'm distracted by my phone and now my page of paper and pencil.
The days rear-end me and the times I'm counseled get lost, or get,
Finding, struggling, detesting, arrangements that need to be made are met,
and art is one solution as food is to provisional poverty times I can find my phone to upload video, pictures, and text messages as up-to-date, I am queen.
I uploaded photos and now they're public as am I on foot,
but do not eat me please,
The truth, I made cherry pancakes this morning,
Oh, I am a bad Chinese dog restaurant.

By: Brandy Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment