Saturday, October 23, 2010
Cannibalism...Would You Do It?!
I was Googling words yesterday because I was bored. I forgot which word I Googled when I came across several articles and blogs on modern cannibalism. The thought of eating human flesh remains taboo in almost every culture. I actually found this topic fascinating! Humans eating humans! Doesn't that sound so primitive? The ancient practice of eating human meat remains in modern society! I think that's fucken awesome! Don't you think that's interesting? I was surprised to find out that there is an entire community of cannibals looking for voluntary victims via the Internet. Google Armin Meiwes and you'll see what I'm talking about. I was actually laughing really hard when I read a post from a guy looking for someone to eat his toes. He did get a response. This was my face the entire time I read the blog: 0_o OMG! I kept wondering if I would ever be in a situation where cannibalism was the only option for survival. What would I do? What would you do? There are lots of cases where people had to resort to cannibalism before being rescued. That must have been a traumatic experience. Hmmm, my final thought: I wonder if cannibals travel a lot in hopes of getting lost with groups of unsuspecting tourists. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment