- I need to transfer to Cal if it's the last thing I do! I have my reasons. I'm sure you'd want to move out of your parents house too. Of course, I'll feel guilty about it! I think I've blogged about this before. Eh, I'm sure I'll blog about this later.
- I have a crazy amount of studying to do. The individual course workload is not hard, but when combined with other transfer level courses, it feels impossible to get anything done.
- I have family issues that stress me out. My sister's baby daddy drama. My parent's gambling addiction. My brother misbehaving in school. My having to babysit on weekends, while they go out, because I don't have the heart to say, "No!". This complicates things for me because it means I can't study on the weekends. My not studying on weekends jeopardizes my chances of passing my courses with at least a 3.0 gpa, which I need to transfer to Cal in the spring!...sigh.
- I can't ignore the injustices that are taking place in the Associated Student Organization (ASO). The ASO, student government, President Ahmed thinks he's a Pharaoh. The executive officers have no real say in any process. If there is a process. Typically, I've noticed, it's his word or resign! What type of shit is that?! He makes students feel unwelcome in the one place that is for students by students, the fucken ASO office! I loathe people that take advantage of their power status. If you're reading this Ahmed, FUCK YOU!!
- "The very essence of romance is uncertainty."- Oscar Wilde. Oh, how this quote rings true! I was so lost in the details of my relationship. Now I realize that I tried too hard. I didn't need to understand the meaning of things, that were insignificant. In doing this, I forgot to acknowledge that it was his relationship too! I was selfish. I've learned my lesson. Never again!
Wow! I feel so much better. Now I can focus and get back to studying!
No comments:
Post a Comment