I just closed my Chemistry book. I studied one of the four chapters that are going to be on the midterm tomorrow. FML! I get so distracted at home. My nieces won't leave me alone for one minute! I'm their favorite aunt, lol.
Anyway, guess what?!
I was selected to be a resident at the Casa Magdalena Mora Mexicano/Chicano and Latino Theme Program at UC Berkeley! I was interviewed via phone for the last available position. I'm being offered a single occupancy dorm room! How awesome is that?! Very, I know! Though expensive, ofcourse I'm going to accept! I have no where else to go, lol. Besides, this is a once in a life time opportunity!
I can't wait to live on my own! It's going to be tough for me though, because I'm so emotionally attached to my family. I know that my leaving, however, will do the family some good, as it will do me. Don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment