Saturday, January 8, 2011
She's Been Right All Along
Oh my God, this week has been a battle! I'm glad none of my friends live close enough to hear my mother and I bicker. Every time my mom tells me to do something, I put up a fight thinking I'm right. After doing, whatever it is we were arguing about, my way, I realize that I should just give in because she is in fact always right! I have to admit that her way of doing things tends to produce satisfying outcomes. But I don't think about this. I'm quick to think she does or says things to embarrass me, or push my buttons, when she's actually just looking out for my best interest. We live and we learn. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Namaste my sister Bee. I don't see right or wrong, I see love. The love a mother has for her daughter and that love reciprocated by you.
ReplyDeleteIn Lak' esh, my sister Bee, love knows best...