Thursday, August 5, 2010

The World

Do people accept the world as it is, even though they don't agree with it, because they are told it's impossible to change? What if I did the same? Is this what you're doing? You really believe you can't make a difference? Life has no meaning if you're not contributing to the development of the world. Deep down, I need to believe I can create change, but I can't do it alone.

2 comments:

  1. Truth in the form of ScottAugust 6, 2010 at 2:43 AM

    You wanna change the world, huh? Whoa, whoa, whoa there, slow down ambition one. Why not start with keeping up with meet-up times with your friends and then work your way up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware of anything important going on this week to motivate me to go.

    FYI: You stood me up before! That was a real meet up time.

    ReplyDelete