Saturday, May 15, 2010

Do You Believe In Ghost?

I don’t typically watch scary movies, mainly because they remind me of my childhood, but today I saw two! I’ve actually seen one of these before, so I knew when to wince. I’m somewhat morbid, but I can’t watch a scary movie and laugh about it after. A piece of it stays with me. It’s rather creepy actually. I get this feeling; I become aware again. As a child, the line between “worlds” blurred. I still remember the sounds, the visions, the crying. The years have gone by, yet I can’t seem to forget. I blame my mother. She reminds me when she feels the negative energy around us. I act like I don’t know what she’s talking about, but inside I’ve already sensed it. My stomach turns and I tense up. There’s nothing I can do about it. This is my life. This is me. I just smile and keep walking, knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment