Friday, July 30, 2010
I Won't Open My Mouth...You'd Like That, Wouldn't You?!
There are so many mean things I could say, but I'll just stay quiet today. I won't open my mouth. My words won't strike your fragile ego and shatter it, like bullets to glass. I wish I could figure out why you do the things you do. Why do you hurt those that love you most? Why don't you care about the consequences to your actions? Why do you only care about yourself? Your children are secondary to the men in your life. You disgust me. I wish I could understand you. Do I want to understand you? You are so lost in this world. Maybe, I should just give up on you, black sheep. You're a lost cause! Can I be this cruel? Or, am I in my right? You have left me raged and emotionally drained, like a wounded animal in the wood. I don't think you will ever change, and I don't think I could ever forgive you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is harsh! But it's true.
ReplyDelete