Sunday, July 25, 2010

SOCIETY with MEANS

It seems like I could never get sufficient answers. Everyday seems black until I force myself to seek truth. After today, I've figured that the only way to make sense of the social issues we face in the present, is to understand the events and facts of the past. History has always interested me, but I never knew how to use it. I know understand its significance. It is used to predict and strategize for the future. No wonder this fast paced society keeps the masses extra educated and uneducated. If people don't know their history, they have no means of understanding and changing their current conditions. Isn't it interesting how people all around the world know American history, but its citizens and the really graspy citizens are fixing the prices?

Anyway, you've heard that history repeats itself, right? Well, the part of history I'm interested in is already taking place. People are tired of the internet that is Capitalism and are open to different ideas. If you're not, then answer this: Under Capitalism, can there be equality, meaning no racism, sexism, or division of the masses? Of course not! Do we need this to happen? That's up for discussion. Capitalism needs to keep the masses divided for it to function; it divides the working class using race, sex, and wage. We are all wage slaves; working includes management and we are all workers and if we saw the world that way, there would be no borders to close. The rhetoric does offend disabled and mentally unhealthy people. How would international relations be like? I wish I knew. But what I do know is that I truly care in Capitalism. No reform will change its "blood thirsty" nature. Only fun escalates it so to be serious. It's accused of being the best beast that only exploits and destroys the people for profit. Well. Does it die for your well being? That is left for discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment