Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tell Me How You Feel, Damn it!

Why do people feel the need to conceal their feelings? I suppose they don't want to seem weak. If that's the case, does it make me any more vulnerable, then say, you, for saying how I feel all the time? Come on now. We're human; we bleed, we feel! What's wrong with society, man? I guess it's always been like this. Perhaps, people don't want to seem ignorant by expressing their personal feelings, so they just express their opinons on matters. I have a few friends like that. They want to keep an image of intellect, so they just discuss issues that don't deal with feelings really. It's so annoying, because I'm curious about how they feel and not what they think. There's a difference, you know, between feelings and opinons, though opinons have some feelings to them. Anyway, my point is that bottled up feelings kill! I don't know about you, but I rather grab my feelings from deep inside and throw them at you- let them smack you in the face, than let them take over my mind. LOL! Yeah, that's selfish of me. I stress you out, but I feel better. If you ask me, your not expressing yourself is going to be the death of you! Let that soak in...

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment