I couldn’t have chose a better day to literally clean out my closet. I’ve had books, academic papers, exams, shoes, clothes, computer accessories, and my treasure chest all piled on top of each other on the top part of my closet for months now! I can’t believe how much of a pack rat I’ve become! Or, should I say I’ve just been busy…too busy to clean? Yeah, lets go with that one! LOL! Nah, no excuses! I would pull away from the idea of organizing it whenever I remembered how much crap was actually in it. I was just lazy. But today, for some strange reason, I had the urge to clean it out. Maybe I felt like doing it because it’s New Years Eve and I wanted a fresh start. Whatever the reason, I did it! It took me two hours. I’m proud of myself.
So, why am I making a big deal out of cleaning my stupid closet? Because I’ve actually been feeling so down lately I can almost say I was in a slight depression. Why? Because my entire family has been sick. My nieces had pneumonia. My mom, brother, sisters, and I have had a cold for about a week. Worst yet, my father has been bedridden since the day after Christmas. He had pneumonia and is now having complications due to his Diabetes. It’s hard for me to see him take so many pills and still be in such pain. I’ve almost felt like I wasn’t going to get any cleaning, organizing, and packing done before Move-in Day at Cal on Jan. 12th, 2011, because of my worrying about his health. He woke up looking better today though, which is why I think I got motivated to pack some items up. I need to stay positive and shower my home with positive energy. He will heal soon. I will make sure of that. I’m looking forward to the new year. This year, 2010 has been stressful, yet productive. I will make the new year, 2011, productive and fun!! I wish you all a very healthy and happy New Year!! Love ya! ~Bee
No comments:
Post a Comment