Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm Fucken Sick!

I don't ever remember being this sick! I have a massive head ache, stomach ache, and a sore throat. I woke up in a whimper this morning. The first thing I did was reach for some medicine. I can hardly utter a sound. That's how bad this thing is. I don't even know what to call what I have. Basically, I feel like I have a hangover, but I didn't drink any alcohol. I could sure use a drink right about now though.

Anyway, although I got sick Sunday night, as I crammed for the Chemistry final, I haven't allowed this "feeling like shit" thing get to me. I've taken three of four final exams. The last one is actually the easiest: Library Science. I haven't felt like posting anything these past few days because of exams. I will probably have less time to blog when I start attending Cal. I hope that's not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment