It’s the day after finals. I am mentally and physically exhausted. I caught something, a type of flu, I think, the night I stayed up cramming for the Chemistry final. I’m sure my immune system was down because of the stress to finish this semester strong. The lack of sleep, anxiety, and pressure to excel made me susceptible to poor health. It’s actually been messing with my thoughts and overall mood. However, though I’ve been sick, I took all my final exams with an extreme determination to earn the highest grade. This semester I took Chemistry, Social Psychology, Sociology, and Library Science. More than half of my time this semester was spent studying Chemistry. I am proud of myself. I never thought I would take a course in Chemistry, nor did I ever dream I would earn the best grade. Yeah, you read correctly. I got an “A” in Chemistry! The rest of my time was divided between the other classes; most of it went towards Sociology, then Social Psychology, and lastly Library Science. They were all challenging courses. I’ve never felt so pressured to learn. I’m glad that I have the mental capacity and social support to navigate through the bourgeoisie education system…I will end that there, since I don’t feel like ranting about social structures and inequality.
Changing topics, my friend is proud of me. She says that my magic is on! It’s true. I’ve been able to make thoughts materialize. She believes that we are pure energy and if we are positive in our thinking, do things that will lead to the ultimate goal we have, we can create the outcome. I’ve never forgotten what she’s told me, which is, “You are always in control.” I believe that we can make anything happen, if we work hard and believe in what we are doing. I trust that this developing consciousness of oneness will be the reason for my long, healthy, and positive life. I look forward to my life’s transition. In a few weeks, I will have new experiences, thoughts, and pieces to share. Keep me in your thoughts. I’ll keep you in mine. One love. Bee.
Congrats on earning the A, hope you get them for all your classes.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Alex. I hope I do too!
ReplyDeleteNamaste my sister Bee. Thank you for sharing your thoughts in 2010. I wish the greatest of success to you and yours in 2011.
ReplyDeleteIn Lak' esh, my sister, creating your own reality with thoughts, feelings and emotions...
Thanks Christopher! Have a healthy and happy new year! :)
ReplyDelete