Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm Surprised She's Alive!

I fell asleep at 3am today; I was cramming for my 3rd Chemistry Mid-term. I couldn't go back to sleep. Why? Because at 4:30am, I heard my mother's frantic voice and my father's tired groan. My mother was waking up my youngest sister, who lives across the hall with her two children. Apparently, my sociopathic sister was being held at the West Hollywood Police Department. Why? She was extremely drunk. Two hours later, my mother and sister dragged my passed-out sister onto her bed, where she's still knocked out. I'm surprised she's still alive! My mother said she was hardly conscious. I wonder how she ended up in the police department and why didn't they call an ambulance. She could have overdosed and died there! That would have thrown me over the edge, really! My parents must feel horrible about this entire situation. I hope they're not blaming themselves for her foolish behavior. I think this is just the life she wants to live. Her motto must be, "Live crazy, die young."

No comments:

Post a Comment