I stare in awe when I see people dance; their body speaks to me. I wonder what they are thinking, though, as they make their next move. Are they counting steps? Are they thinking about what the audience would like to see? Do they care that I am looking at them? These all might seem like stupid questions; however, for me they are of great interest. Why do people dance? Is it due to a feeling of extreme joy or sorrow and thus must express it physically? I guess I won’t know until I do it myself. Yes, I do not dance! I suppose it’s mainly due to fear of ridicule. I also might not have any rhythm, but I won’t know until I try it. Actually, now that I think about it, I’ve tried dancing by myself in my room before. That didn’t work out so well. I didn’t know what I was doing or even how to start. It was so awkward. I was embarrassed for myself! Anyhow, below is a music video that a friend showed me two days ago. It's awesome! It’s been stuck in my head since.
Just like the radio signal falling from the sky, dancing can be fine-tuned into a smooth and justly form. Practice and a lot of how-to youtube videos can do the job.
ReplyDeleteThis... is superb!
ReplyDelete